Monday, June 24, 2019

Wow... it has been long.

I looked back and realized that my first ever post was back in 2008... which makes this blog around 11 years. How things have changed. We moved on from the hey days of flash games right into mobile games in less than 10 years. This also means whatever method and codes that we learn back then is now obsolete. Gone were the adverting platforms fro flash and in came those for the androids and iOS.

Funny how time moves fast... and I am not even having fun. Technology moves even faster.

Flash games have suffered on a very steep decline... making money? Only a handful of them still pushing on. Moving on, you have seen my ahem... Invader Defender being updated for Android 2 years ago (but was launched in 2013) and then I kinda disappeared from the gaming scene. Its not moving, not getting the results that I thought it would... to be honest it's actually not much to play after you finish the rounds which dare I say it, not that entirely hard to do so.

Maybe I should do something about this. Long live Invader Defender!

No comments: